Friday, October 26, 2012

Let's Get This Blog Started

I'm happy to finally get this blog up and running! I've got so many creative friends and family surrounding me that I can't help but be inspired by them. And being the person that I am, I love to share as much as possible. (my parents did a good job at teaching me how to share)

So, from fun and creative craft projects, to delicious (& sometimes healthy) meals, and a little bit of my own showing off thrown in...

...Welcome to my blog! ~jl


2 comments:

  1. hello, I am planning an investiture ceremony for this coming up Friday and was trying to make certificates. I love you daisy certificates with the petals as a picture,. Is there anyway you can email that to me??? shadowcat41172@aol.com. That would be wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your Daisy investiture certificate. Would there be any chance you could email it to me? We have our meeting this week and your certificate would be a nice keepsake for our girls! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete